Ductile Iron Pipe
Ductile iron pipes are available in a range of diameters from 80mm to 1600mm and are suitable for both potable water transmission and distribution (in accordance with BS EN 545) and sewerage (in accordance with BS EN 598).
Ductile iron pipes are simple to joint, can be laid in all weather conditions and often without the need for selected backfill. Its high safety factor and ability to accommodate ground movement make it the ideal pipeline material for a wide range of applications.
Ductile iron pipes have a number of advantages over other pipe materials:
- Easy to install
- Full range of accessories are widely available
- Suited to a host of applications both above and below ground
- Strength of the material allows it to withstand significant internal pressure and also makes it less susceptible to impact damage
Ductile Iron Fittings
TPS stock and supply a comprehensive range of Ductile Iron fittings in diameters DN80-1200 to BS EN 545 (Water) and BS EN 598 (Sewerage) standards, with a number of jointing options to meet the requirements of the application.
The principle joint types offered include:
- Rotating flange
- Self Restraining / Anchored
The Fittings range includes, but is not limited to:
- Bends (90', 45', 22.5', 11.25')
- Duckfoot Bends
- Equal and Reducing tees
- Radial (Swept) tees
- 45' Angle Branches
- Tapers (Concentric and Eccentric)
- Double Flanged 'Spool' pipes
- Blank Flanges
Also available in Pressure Pipelines